Monthly Subscription - Girl Theme
Shipping calculated at checkout
We lock subscriptions on the last day of each month so if you want the April kit, sign up by March 31st!
Subscribe and receive our new kit theme every month! Subscribers now save on every kit!
This is a recurring subscription -- you will be charged on the 1st of each month and kits ship around the 15th. We lock subscriptions on the last day of each month so if purchased after March 1st, your first kit will be the April Kit!
Our Subscriptions require a 3-month minimum term. But after your third month you can opt out whenever you’d like! **If cancelled before the 3 month minimum is met, you will be charged a $10 fee**
Theme line up:
- January - Penguin Kit OR Art Kit
- Email will be sent out to existing subscribers to decide which kit in the first week of January
- February - Valentine Bake Shop Kit
- March - Spring Kit
- April - Taco Kit
- May - Fashionista Kit
- June - Strawberry Picking Kit
- July - Caterpillar Life Cycle Kit
- August - New Princess Kit
- October, November and December kits are holiday themed. (As well as Valentines for February and Spring/Easter for March)
- Increasing the quantity of the subscription means you will receive that many kits each month ***Changing the quantity to 3 does not mean you are prepaying for 3 months, it means you will receive 3 kits a month
- Store play dough in the included airtight jars to keep it fresh for 3+ months!
- Items may vary slightly from kit to kit and will not exactly match the pictures
- All of our sensory dough is scented!
- Each Subscription Kit will come with downloadable curriculum to go with it! We will email these out to subscribers as the kits begin to ship!
- We can not do substitutions for subscription themes at this time
Warning: Choking Hazard - small parts. Not intended for kids under the age of 3.
Monthly Subscription FAQ
What’s a Young, Wild & Friedman Subscription?
Each month we launch a brand new theme. These often sell out in hours, but subscribers are guaranteed that kit!
What’s the difference between a boy and girl theme kit?
Some months we have different boy and girl themed kits. These might be completely different (dinos and unicorns) or a twist on the same kit (polar bear kit with pink or chocolate dough). Themes are not always different - holiday kits are almost always universal, and sometimes a kit is just too perfect for every kiddo that we send the same theme to everyone!
I just ordered! When will I receive my first kit?
Kits ship around the 15th of every month. To make sure we have enough supplies, we lock subscriptions on the last day of the previous month, so your first order will not ship until the middle of next month. For example, if you order on January 5, your first kit will be the February subscription and ship around February 15th.
How often will I be charged?
After your first order, you will be charged on the 1st of each month after you receive your first kit. So if you order on January 5 you won’t be charged again until March 1. You can cancel your subscription after your 3rd kit.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can manage your subscription by logging in and going to your account page. Subscriptions get a $4 discount, so there is a 3-month minimum term. But after your third month you can opt out whenever you’d like! **If cancelled before the 3 month minimum, you will be charged a $10 fee
My family doesn’t celebrate the holiday coming up in the subscription
Reach out to us at email@example.com and we will work with you to get your kiddo a kit that fits or pause your subscription for that month!
Can I pause my subscription?
Yes! You can do this in your account. If you are having trouble, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out!