Ahoy Matey! The Pirate Kit is one of my favorite kits of all time! SO much to do and so many ways to play!! Let your little ones imagination go wild as they bury treasure, create pirate scenes, and engage in hours of hands on, sensory play!
Sensory play is so important for children and allows them to learn so much about the world around them in a hands on, fun and interactive way!
1. Sensory play builds nerve connections in your child's brain, which allows them to complete more complex learning tasks.
2. Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction.
3. Sensory play helps develop and enhance memory.
4. Sensory play is great for calming children who are frustrated due to anxiety.
5. Sensory play helps children learn sensory attributes through hands on experiences.
Warning: Choking Hazard - small parts. Not intended for kids under the age of 3.